Welcome to FunkTronic GmbH!
Your partner for radio control systems and more.
Feel free to browse our portfolio of products or to discuss your project requirements directly with us.
Sandan CarManager is a 7" touch display, that ideally complements the functionality of our new table-top control panels Major BOS 4VD and Major BOS 8VD. Depending on its configuration the CarManager is able to provide a subset of the following features:
- Alerting of personnel via the TETRA network
- Display of feedback from alerting
- Display of personnel status and GPS position
- Offline map based on Open-Streetmap© (only Germany atm)
- Use of several other maps via internet
- Start one-touch call with predefined ISSIs
- One-touch selection of predefined talkgroups
The Sandan CarManager was confirmed to operate via the PEI multiplexer of the FT638 digital radio box. Hence, it can be used in addition to our Major BOS 4VD/8VD consoles with the same TETRA radio. During introduction of the CarManager the connection of one or two TETRA radios (e.g. 1x talk group + 1x data group) will be possible with the standard version. Please contact us if you are interested in the Sandan CarManager.
With the Major BOS 4VD another voice-over-IP console with TFT display comes into play. With control elements for only up to 4 radios it is more ideally suited in many environments.
Using our new FT638 as the counterpart on the radio site, the additional informations and functionalities of TETRA radios can be used and displayed directly on the console.
In order to reduce the additional training effort of the users to a minimum level, the well-known user interface of the Major BOS 8a is retained.
The new functions are realized via a self-explanatory menu structure.
The following features are planned:
- display of recent conversations including time of the call
- display of current TETRA group and folder
- display of current date and time
- current signal strength (RSSI)
- changing the TETRA group
- changing the mode of operation
- transmit and display status
- display SDS messages
Optionally, the Major BOS 4VD can have 8 connections, from which the dispatcher can freely choose those 4 terminals that fulfill the current mission requirements.
The use of legacy radios via direct PTT/SQL is also possible using the FT636B as the counterpart at the radio site. － Info